Monday, November 10, 2008

"I'll hold the door...'

*Warning*
There are those who take offence when offence is not intended. I don't take offence easily. I would not be posting this if I didn't think it was funny.

Someone was talking politics at work the other day, which is typically a bad idea. As innocent as I am just walked into the wrong place at the wrong moment. Being the curious sort and wanting to know what is going on, as much as possible, I asked what was going on. One of the therapist, the only one left in the room, commented that it was about politics and that it didn't matter because the whole world is going to hell in a hand basket anyway.

I let him know it was not my intention to go there...

"Oh, I've heard about you,...I'll hold the door open for you..."

he he he, how thoughtful he is, it really does make be giggle.

No comments: