Monday, September 15, 2008

...coolest toilet water...

In recent month(s) my house has become a place where some of the young single adults of Mountain Home gather. It is fun. And it helps mee to keep my home in somewhat a presentable order.

One area that I struggle with is a dirty toilet. Most people don't like cleaning them. I like them clean. I started using flush-able and disposable cleaning tools. I am more likely to clean it that way. In a part of this effort I decided to try some of those tablet things you put in the tank. Being the thrifty shopper I am I picked up the cheapest one at Winco.

The convergence of these two developments happened yesterday afternoon. I was in the kitchen. The house was full as people came to eat cake and visit after Jon's baptism. Sandy came up the hallway declaring:

"You have the coolest toilet water I've seen, purple."

No comments: